SkirtsAfire’s members play an important role in our organization. It is a great way to get involved with a festival giving a platform to women in the arts and truly making a difference.
Benefits of Membership
- Be the first to receive news and notices
- Able to vote at AGM
- Eligible to join the Board of Directors
- Able to be on Committees
- Able to volunteer
- Tax deductible membership fee
- Invites to special events
- Know that you are supporting the work of women artists
- Meet new people and be a part of a fun and inspiring group of welcoming individuals that share your passion
How to Become a Member
- Fill out the application form below
- Once received and approved, we’ll send you an email!
Things to Know
- The membership year runs from Jan 1- Dec 31 but you can sign up anytime
- The annual membership fee is $25 and is tax deductible
- In order to vote you need to be a member for at least three months
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If membership is not for you at this time but you would still like to receive the latest news from and about SkirtsAfire, please click here!