SkirtsAfire’s members play an important role in our organization. It is a great way to get involved with an organization giving a platform to women and in the arts and truly making a difference.
Benefits of Membership
- Be the first to receive news and notices
- Able to vote at AGM
- Eligible to join the Board of Directors
- Able to be on Committees
- Able to volunteer
- Invites to special events
- Know that you are supporting the work of women artists
- Meet new people and be a part of a fun and inspiring group of welcoming individuals that share your passion
- Charitable tax receipt
How to Become a Member
- Fill out the application form below
- Once received and approved, we’ll send you an email with fee payment information!
- Current Members do not have to fill out the form and can renew here!
Things to Know
- The annual fee of $25 expires 1 year after payment is received
- In order to vote you need to be a member for at least three months
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If membership is not for you at this time but you would still like to receive the latest news from and about SkirtsAfire, please click here!